1 pint mixed farmhouse cherry tomatoes
6 ounce Juusto Traditional cheese, cut in cubes
1 French baguette
1 cup balsamic glaze
Fresh basil leaves, cut in strips
1. Soak wooden kabob skewers for a minimum of 30 minutes.
2. Prepare baguette by cutting it in 1 inch thick slices and then halving each 1 inch slice.
3. Prepare balsamic glaze. Add the balsamic vinegar and any sweetener (optional 1 tbsp of honey or agave) to a small pot. Bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Set aside.
4. Assemble skewers by placing a baguette half on one end, tomato, Juusto cube, repeat. Brush each skewer with olive oil.
5. Place skewers on the grill and cook over medium high heat for a total of 4 minutes, rotating every 30 seconds.
6. Remove kabobs from the grill and place on a platter. Drizzle your balsamic reduction over the skewers and sprinkle with basil strips. Enjoy!