Simple Banana Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
4 large bananas
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup King Arthur White Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line muffin tin pan with muffin liners. If i using paper liners, spray lightly with coconut cooking spray.
2. In a large electric mixing bowl, add bananas, sugar, egg, butter/oil and mix on medium speed until banana are mashed and ingredients are well combined.
3. Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour to mixing bowl. Mix on low speed until well incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, place one scoop of batter into each prepared muffin tin.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.