Valentines Day gift list that is sure to make your sweetie smile..
1. PHLUR Fragrances- personally, I went several years without wearing perfumes because i was either pregnant or nursing. Then, I had the epiphany that i didn’t want chemicals in my body just as much as I wouldn't want to expose chemicals to my baby! My sister originally turned me on to PHLUR fragrances and I’ve fallen head over heals!
2. Yaro Ankle Strap Sandal by Sam Edelman- when my hubby asked me before Christmas what I wanted and I said shoes to wear out, he looked at me as if I were speaking in computer code. I get it. I really do. This year, make it easy on your lad and send him this link, the color you’re after and the size you wear. Sam Edelman sizes run big, so go at least a half size down (I regularly wear size 7 but wear a 6 1/2 in San Edelman).
3. Street Level’s Reversible Faux Leather Tote- I have had a bag similar to this one for three years and it had served as a diaper bag, overnight bag, work bag and (insert judgment here) a bag to sneak my own healthy popcorn into theaters. There you have it, my dirty secret (and if you want the recipe just ask😜). This tote also comes with a wristlet and the reversible feature offers you even more versatility!
4. slip™ for beauty sleep 'Slipsilk™' Pure Silk Pillowcase- alright now you can openly judge me. I have this weird thing when it comes to pillow cases. Think about it, your face lies on it for how many hours each night. Skin sheds dead skin cells. Enough said. I love being able to regularly switch up my pillowcases and even better if my case can reflect my mood. This guy is sure to make your lady feel as exquisite as she is!
5. Phillips Air Fryer- seriously what is more sexy that crisping up guilt free "fried" concoctions with your significant other? No, seriously. I think that would make an insanely fun date night at home! Here's the game, you both think of the most gluttonous fried thing you can think of, shop for the ingredients together at Whole Foods (that way you can stop for a drink in the pub area), head back home and air fry all night long. Oh, and then send me your creation photos. I really love this stuff!