Perfectly Crunchy Pumpkin Seeds
1. Scoop seeds from your pumpkin(s) and place into a medium bowl. Fill bowl with cold water and using your hands pick the seeds off the pumpkin pulp. Discard all the pulp. Soak seeds in cold water in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Drain seeds and add to a pot. Fill the pot with warm water, place on stove and bring to a boil. Boil the seeds for 10 minutes. This step will cook the inside of the seed so the outside and inside are perfectly crisp after baking!
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by laying parchment paper on top.
4. Drain the seeds then place them in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil/coconut oil/grapeseed oil per every 1 cup of seeds and stir.
5. Lay the seeds on prepared baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle with desired seasoning. I used Everything Bagel Spice this time.
6. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring the seeds every 10 minutes.
7. Remove baking sheet from the oven and let cool completely before devouring...if you can resist! ;)