Whipped Feta Falafel Bowl
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
6 ounces feta 2 ounces cream cheese 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped 1 clove garlic minced 1/4 cup olive oil + extra for drizzling Juice + zest from 1/2 lemon Salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat AFIA Falafel in the oven according to package instructions.
2. Make the whipped feta: Add feta and cream cheese to a food processor and pulse until they are combined add the herbs, garlic, oil, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper to the food processor and blend until everything is well combined.
3. Heat skillet to medium-high heat. Cook each egg according to preference.
4. Dress greens with olive oil and balsamic.
5. To serve, layer whipped feta on the bottom of a plate then top with falafel, egg and greens. Serve with naan. Enjoy!