Halloween Swag I'm Howling About
4. Melissa & Doug Personalized 'Doctor' costume- this also makes for a fantastic Christmas gift if you're planning ahead
5. JAck-O'-Lantern Candy Bowl- serve your treats in style on beggers' night
6. Trick or Treat Slate Cheese Tray- Halloween means parties and parties mean cheese trays
7. keep your decor on trend with this Levtex Goldtone Pumpkin
8. Julep Glitter Nail Color in black
9. These pumps are so cute you can wear them with or without your Halloween costume
10. Faux leather leggings- you never know when you'll need a pair of hot pants
11. Halloween long sleeved t-shirt
12. Two favorite Halloween children's books are Room on the Broom and The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything.
13. October is still filled with sunshine, so protect your peepers with these trendy shades.
14. Make your smart home even smarter with the Echo Plus that will be released on October 31