Fall 2017 Date Nights in Round Rock, TX
1. Rocky's Piano Bar- offers a full bar and lots of entertainment! You and your date can sing along with the painist or muster up the courage to belt out karoeke tunes on stage. Check their website for the full event schedule.
2. Escapology- speaking from experience, this is not the most relaxing way to spend the evening, but it is fun and definitely challenging! My hubby and I liked working together to try and save the world from a pretend deadly virus and laughing with the other folks we were paired with.
3. Geeks Who Drink at The Brass Tap- on Wednesdays at 8PM join in the trivia fun and grab a drink from their HUGE selection of draft beer.
4. Dinner and a movie at Flix Brewhouse.
5. Enjoy a flight of wine and insanely delicious bites in the cozy comfort of Wine Sensation.
6. Experience a five course beer pairing dinner at Greenhouse Craft Food. This local chef offers a tasting dinner one Sunday each month. Check their site to reserve your spot!
7. Sip margaritas and dance to live music on Fridays at Turtuga Flats Mexican Icehouse.
8. Watch the sunset while sipping wine or a local beer on Urban's Rooftop.
9. Listen to live music, join a wine tasting or tap takeover event at a gas station (High Country Market & Gastropub).
11. Relax and stretch together during a Gentle yoga class at The Yoga Room.
12. Netflix and Grub. Grab takeout from a local restaurant, throw on your comfy clothes and get your Netflix binge on together! Some of our favorite takeout joints are Teji's Indian Food and Grocery, The Salt Lick BBQ, Fire 'N Ice Pizza Bar, Beluga Sushi.